Saturday, March 12, 2016

Places your ancestors have lived

These are links to pages I have create that contain other links to places your ancestors have lived on the Duplessis family, some on the Baril/Barry family and Flory family. And of course Lowell for all that lived there on both sides. These are in no particular order as to who lived there. And this is in no way complete!

Over time I will add who lived there and when etc.

But you can enjoy it till then anyway. I have also added links to pages with images of those places. Some beautiful places your ancestors have lived!

United States
Lowell, MA   my page
Quebec, Canada
Québec—Montmorency   my page
Louiseville, Mauricie, Quebec, Canada  my page
Pointe-du-Lac, Quebec,Canada  my page
Château-Richer, Quebec  my page
Batiscan, Québec, Canada (Ste-Geneviève-de-Batiscan)  my page
Yamachiche, Quebec, Canada  my page
France
St Onge, Charente-Maritime, Poitou-Charentes, France  my page


1 comment:

  1. Hello Kathi:
    My name is Louis Barry- Great grandson of Peter. I have done a fair amount of research on the Barry/Baril family and was thrilled to see a few pictures I have never seen. Feel free to contact me is you wish via email. l.barry@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete